Play Tutorial Video
Welcome to this Workforce3One.org Community of Practice Tutorial. This tutorial will take you step-by-step through the fundamentals of logging in to and using the Management Console on a Community of Practice. Let's Begin!
- Login to your Community of Practice (See "How to Login to a Community of Practice").
- If you are an approved administrator of this CoP, you will now see a "Console" link in the upper-right corner of your screen. Click on it to enter the Management Console.
In the Management Console screen, you will notice that there are many different icons. The ones you will primarily need to add resources and manage the active portions of this CoP are the ones in the second row (Resources, Events, Wiki, Blogs, Discussions).
- In addition to these primary management icons, which we will visit in more detail in the following sections, it may be important to note the functions of the following icons:
- Member List shows you who is a registered user on your site, and allows you to edit their permissions or delete them (in the case of an unauthorized user).
- Tags shows you which tags are currently being used to categorize resources on your CoP.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not attempt to edit or add new tags without contacting Maher & Maher for assistance, as this can be tricky and if done wrong may accidentally change tags across ALL Workforce3One CoPs.
- gAnalytics accesses your site usage statistics through Google Analytics. You may wish to do this about once a month.
- Note: Google Analytics only shows a small portion of the usage statistics for a CoP. To get more in-depth