Welcome to this Workforce3One.org Community of Practice Tutorial. This tutorial will take you step by-step through the fundamentals of adding a Resource on a Community of Practice. Let's Begin!
1. Login to your Community of Practice (See "How to Login to a Community of Practice").
2. Click on the "Share your content!" button on the top-right of the screen
3. On the next screen (the "Share" screen), choose the type of content you would like to share, enter a title, enter a web address or upload the file, and click the "Submit Now" button.
4. Alternatively, you could navigate to the "Resources" page by clicking on "Resources" on the maintoolbar, and use the "Resources" sharing widget to share your content.
5. After you have clicked "Submit" to share your content, it will not appear on the Community of Practice until it is reviewed and approved by the Communityâ€™s administrator. This normally happens within 24 hours. If you need to have your content reviewed and posted immediately, please contact Maher & Maher by using the "Contact" link at the bottom of any page on the CoP.