Play Tutorial Video
Welcome to this Workforce3One.org Community of Practice Tutorial. This tutorial will take you step-by-step through the fundamentals of Participating in a Discussion on a Community of Practice. Let's Begin!
- Login to your Community of Practice (See "How to Login to a Community of Practice").
- Navigate to a discussion thread by clicking a direct link from the Community's homepage, or click on "Discussion" in the main menu to go to the discussion page.
- Note: All discussions are organized in a hierarchy: Forum -> Topic-> Post
- Click on the title of the discussion forum you wish to participate in.
- In the list of available discussion forums, click on the title of the discussion topic you wish to read.
- If you would like to add a new topic, click "Create New Topic" in the upper-right corner. You may then add your new topic, and click "Submit your Post" to save it.
- In the list of available topics, click on the title of the discussion post you wish to read.
- If you would like to add a new post (reply), click "Reply to Topics" in the upper-right corner. You may then add your new reply message, and click "Submit" to save it.