Play Tutorial Video
Welcome to this Workforce3One.org Community of Practice Tutorial. This tutorial will take you step-by-step through the fundamentals of Moderating a Comment or Discussion on a Community of Practice. Let's Begin!
- Login to your Community of Practice (See "How to Login to a Community of Practice").
- If you are an approved administrator of this CoP, you will now see a "Console" link in the upper-right corner of your screen. Click on it to enter the Management Console.
- In the Management Console screen, click on the "Blogs" icon or menu link to navigate to a blog comment, or click on the "Discussions" icon or menu link to navigate to a discussion thread.
- On the next screen (the "Blogs" list screen or the "Discussions" list screen), you will see a list of all current blog or discussion items on the site. To see comments for a specific blog or discussion thread, click on "View Comments and Sub-Items" under the item's name.
- To edit or delete a comment or discussion reply, hover over the under "Options"
- Close = allows you to close this menu.
- Move Item = allows you to move the comment to a different folder.
- Delete Item = allows you to permanently delete the comment (not recoverable; this is more powerful than using the icon to send the comment to the recycle bin)
- Edit Item = allows you to edit the comment.